torsdag den 4. september 2014

#ThrowbackThursday

Hey y'all
I have now been here for a month, and have had a whole bunch of fun and met some amazing people. But since it is Throwback Thursday and I have been here for a month; I have decided that this post should be in honor of some of the amazing people back home. I first and foremost hope that you all are good and I miss you all very much.


To all of you who I have absolutely no idea of what I'm talking about; Throwback Thursday is a day where you post pictures from a "while" ago in celebration of good memories. So in this post I will post a couple of pictures that shows my appreciation of all the wonderful people back home. 





And just because I also promised to keep you guys updated on my life over here. Here is a little update on our Orlando trip.

We had an AMAZING trip! I was going with 9 amazing people and the house was just great, so the odds for getting a good trip were high. The weekend went like this; Party, little sleep, chilling with amazing people, power-shopping and chilling by the pool. I wish I could describe the weekend so that you could understand how amazing it was, but it simply went over my expectations. It was one of those weekends where you just had to be there to understand, like Roskilde Festival.


But for your sake I will try to explain how the weekend went
We drove from Troy at about 3 o'clock and arrived in Orlando at 12 o'clock. The first thing we did after walking through the door was, changing and jumping into the pool, and we just partied to 5 o'clock next morning. 
The next morning we were tired of course, but we only had the weekend in Orlando, so no time for lazy asses sleeping in. So saturday some of us went power-shopping, which means that we went to a outlet-mall where we had an hour to buy the things we needed. I, of course, took advantage of this and went straight to Sunglass Hut, since I needed a new pair of sunglasses. My cheap sunglasses from Copenhagen actually broke that morning, so the timing was perfect. I also went and bought a new perfume, since I was running out of that too and some cloths just because it was so cute. 
Saturday night we partied again, we did have the whole house to ourselves. Sunday most of the crew went to Universal Islands of Adventure, but I decided that since I'm not all that crazy about rollercoaster and it was a hundred bucks to get in, that I could use a day by the pool. So Anna, Adéle, Sam and I stayed back in the house and the only trips we made that day was to Buffalo Wild Wings and playing taxi for the Universal-people. 
Monday morning we had to pack up everything and leave the house at 11, and after that we had a seven hours drive ahead of us.

Today it's thursday and tomorrow the weekend begins with at least one party on friday and the seasons first home-football-game. So this is gonna be one hell of a weekend! 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar