lørdag den 9. august 2014

Almost a real university student!

Hey y'all
I have decided that I'm gonna write in English, since it is easier when I speak English all day. You know, it can get quite confusing!
Okay, so here is what's new: I was originally a history major, but since I was told that the reading would kill my social life, I have decided to change it. I'm thinking about two options, either anthropology or graphic design. I have until to morrow at 10 to decide, because I have registration to morrow, and THEN I will become a REAL UNIVERSITY STUDENT!!! Hurrraahhhh!! Today is the first of day of the moving in period for the american students, so the campus is slowly beginning to filled with life. This means THREE things; one; more people to talk to, two; classes begin soon, three; there is a lot of 'back to school' parties ;)
I have now seen the dining hall, which is a paradise with free food, and as much of it as you can eat. That is the main reason to why the famous freshman-15 exists. The freshman-15 is when all the freshman gain 15 pounds, which is 6,8 kg. But don't worry there is a salad bar too, so I hope I won't become american size ;). I also try to be active. The last couple of days we have played volleyball and soccer, and I even joined the (amateur) female soccer team. I know, that one you would never have guessed! :) AND THERE IS A SWIMMING POOL!!!! and a running track and fitness center, so there are options out there!

If there is someone out there that feel like they want to know something or have a question for some reason. Just write to me, and I will put it on the blog, or for more personal questions answers in a message ;)

Have a great day! That's all from Alabama!
And here is an ice cream cookie a la Cristina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar