fredag den 22. august 2014

Resident of Trojan Village


Hey y'all
I know it has been long since the last update, but now I have something new for you guys :D
Yesterday I moved into Trojan Village which is apartment-like dorms. I'm now living with three American girls, who seems nice and sweet. We each have our own little room, and we share 2 bathrooms, a mini kitchen and a living room.
Here is a couple of pictures of my lovely new dorm room.







Another new thing is that we are a couple (or 10) who are going to Orlando, Florida, next weekend. We have rented two cars and a house outside of Orlando, and we will go there for the long weekend, since monday September the 1th is labor day, and there for a day off!! :D Even though we are so excited about Orlando, we enjoy everyday of the college-life. I'm off for today and ready for the weekend, so I'm looking forward to yet another good weekend, with some amazing people, and a kayak trip tomorrow.




And at last, just another 'Happy Birthday' to Lewin Schmitt, our favourite German guy. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar