fredag den 15. august 2014

The first "week" of school

Hey y'all
I have now survived the first "week" of school, and by "week" i mean from wednesday to friday. I have had all my classes except swimming, but I think i know what that is about ;). It not for fun that they call it university, because reading I have enough of, I have to read about 2000 pages before December. It's always nice to know that you get what you payed for, an education.

I have also signed up for 4 trips for 40$. This a special offer they have to us international students! So I'm going on a Wetumpka River Adventure next weekend, which is kayaking in the Coosa river, I think I can manage to do that one ;). There is also a beach (and shopping) trip to Florida. A trip to Atlanta, where we will see what Atlanta has to offer for the tourists :) At last there is a halloween trip to a "haunted" house in Greenville. So lots of reading and fun to look forward to :D

The themes tonight are: #freefood and #havingtomuchfun

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar